Feature Requests & Ideas

Sana customers and partners can share ideas with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening. Please remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

Have an idea?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add your refrence no. as a search option in order history

I would be nice if the field "your refrence no." is an extra search option in order history. The refrence no. can be filled making an order in the shop.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

[SANA PRODUCT] We are planning to redesign the My Account pages entirely including it’s search functionality there. We acknowledge that the search options could be improved here. We don’t have an ETA yet for these updates, but please follow roadmap.sana-commerce.com for the latest updates.

2. Button Empty basket

When customers order on a tablet and are in the basket they will click by accident on the empty basket. And then the basket is cleared without a question. It would be better if the empty basket button is in another place (not above the next step button) and if there is a question “are you sure you want to delete all items?”

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

[SANA PRODUCT] We have heard this feedback more often. That’s why we have hired a Product Owner UX recently, who will work on the entire redesign of our front-end and Sana Admin. This specific idea is indeed on his list. We will first continue with renewing our Front-end Framework (ReactJS). We expect to provide a much smoother user experience in the future and we will definitely tackle this topic.

3. Update/Improve Text Editor

Update the CK Editor to include more formatting options--in particular support for text color and highlighting, and table creation.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

[SANA PRODUCT] Good idea! The focus for Sana Product for 2019 will be design. Under this “theme” we are going to improve Sana’s CMS flexibility in various ways.
    One of the ideas that we are now implementing is a Visual Composer. Stay tuned!

• Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base