Have an idea?

more options for "Availability depends on stock" function

More options are needed for "Availability depends on stock" function. The option should be added to product sets, product lists and maybe idividual items.
My Reasoning: I have a bunch of items lying around in my warehouse that I want to get rid of, therefore I would like to list them on the web store.
The problem is that I also want to dropship a bunch of items that I don’t have in my warehouse.
Current functionality will have me choose either or of the above. We need more flexibility

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jorgen.maske shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Torkil Carlsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a shop owner we have the same problem, all new items we can still produce, and deliver fast even though we have no stock, so these items should always be available. But older items that we no longer produce should only be available as long as there still is stock.

So the option to set this parameter on a specific item would be nice, or the possibility to link this function to the product lifecycle in D365 so that active items could always be available and discontinued items availability would depend on stock.

• Tristan Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. We have some items which we keep in stock, some which are drop ship, and some which must be manufactured to order. It would be helpful to have the ability to create custom stock/lead time messages on a per-item basis, and select whether or not to display stock info on a per-item basis.

Feedback and Knowledge Base